Tutorials will take place on November 23 and 24, 2015 (afternoons) at the same venue as the main conference. The purpose of tutorials is to provide a comprehensive overview of specific topics in image and video technology. The topic should be of sufficient relevance with respect to the state-of-the-art and the tutorial should be educational rather than a cursory survey of techniques. The tutorials should be half-day offerings (3-4 hours). PSIVT 2015 organizers provide facilities, and distribute electronic copies of the tutorial notes. There is one free PSIVT registration per presented tutorial.
- Tutorial title.
- Proposers' names, titles, affiliations and primary contact email.
- Short bio for each organizer, including pointers to publications and/or related work relevant to the short course/tutorial.
- Description that includes topics that will be covered, along with a brief outline and significant details.
- Relevance of the tutorial for the PSIVT community.
- Anticipated target audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced) as well as expected number of attendees.
- Planned materials to be distributed to attendees.
Tutorial Co-Chairs: Domingo Mery and Qingming Huang